It's happened. I've been... TAGGED!!! *bum bum buuumm* My new "blog buddy" Rocki tagged me. As tagging goes, I have to share six secrets about myself. This should be fun (yeah right!)
1. I still sleep with stuffed animals, lots of stuffed animals. About 10-12 at a time! I admit that it's a little childish, but I can't sleep without my Beary-Bear. Please tell me I didn't just say Beary-Bear! (It's okay Beary-Bear I'll protect you!)
2. I don't like pie! Okay, so maybe it's not major, but come on... who doesn't like pie! I must be un-American or something.
3. I used to play the violin, but I stopped because it was too hard. But really don't blame me. It was that darn (clean version) violin! Every time I made the slightest wrong movement it made the most horrible, screechy sound on Earth! It haunts me I tell you, it haunts me!
4. I had a "Japanese Fighting Fish" named Samurai. Unfortunately while I was away, he died! To make it worse, when I came back I didn't even notice he was gone! And my Mom didn't even tell he was dead! Of course I don't blame her because I didn't notice him enough and I should've paid more attention to him.
5. The story of us coming to Lewistown is a sad one (for me!) Before we lived in Lewistown, we were in Orwigsburg. We had been living there for 3 years, longer than I've ever lived anywhere else before (besides New York). It was the best time in my life! I had like a dozen friends! Well, to try to make a long story short (read at two times speed) we had to move, and we had already been looking at the Lewistown real estate. I was extremely sad and filled with anguish. I've never really been able to get over it. THE END! *out of breath*
6. Last secret (finally!) Well, I'd like to finish with the biggest one of all. My mom and dad are divorced. I'll try not to go into details, but... they really didn't get along so they decided to get a divorce. Now I live at my Mom's and visit my Dad (who got married again, too). I know that they're happier that way but I'll always feel like something is missing. I'll never have that completely structured family feeling. It just isn't the same as a regular family.
Well, now it's time to announce my "tagees".
1. Edd (you better tell him Catherine)
3. God (who else can I tag!)
4. And finally: Way-Way (you can't protect him any longer Rocki!)