Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy BELATED Birthdays

In this return post, I'd like to celebrate something. Birthdays! My friend Laura had a birthday yesterday! (the 25th) So... everybody join in: ♫Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to Lauraaaaaa! Happy Birthday to Yoooooouuu! HOORAY!!!♫ And there was birthday a while back, Catherine's! I know it might have been on the 14th, buuuut... it's not too late in my book! After all, it's the thought that counts! And then there was ANOTHER Birthday! However, no one remembered! I'm not saying who, but I eeeeeerr... he was very disappointed that no one remembered! After all, he was born a month earlier than he was supposed to and his birthday was SUPPOSED to be on the 25th of October! Still don't know who, well here's a hint: he writes a blog, his mom makes jewelery, he goes to online school. If you still don't know, It's Me! And to make it worse... NO ONE EVER MADE ME A CAKE!! YES... THAT IS AN APPLE WITH A CANDLE IT!!! WAAAAAAHH!!! *sniffle*

6 comments:

Sweets 'N Greets said...

OOOOH my little man Josh1 Thank you for the wonderful birthday wish and a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, my darling. And Happy belated birthday to you, Catherine!!

Joshie, there's a reason why you were born on September 25th.....SO WE CAN CELEBRATE YOU FIRST ;-) I promise I will ALWAYS remember your birthday!!
Big birthday hugs,
Laura

Rocki Adams said...

Happy Birthday to YOU...
Happy Birthday to YOU...
Happy Biiiiiiirthdaaaaay deeeear Jooooooo- osh...
Haaaaaaaaaapy
Birrrrrrthday
toooooooooooooooooooo
(plug your ears)
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

(swallows throat drop)

Happy birthday to all the past birthdays and to the ones coming up. December 30th...hmm, I wonder who THAT could be?

Hope you enjoyed your birthday apple buddy!

Many hugs & a pinch on the cheek to my Josh!

Anonymous said...

Oh my.... you know it's bad when your son not only celebrates his actual birthday but the day he was GOING to be born, sheesh!

Oh cookie-bean (yes, I said it, THE nickname I have for you, but it's fitting for this posting) I agree with Laura completely, you were meant to be born on Sept. 25th... God just couldn't wait any longer for you to get out into this world and spread your light of love and happiness! ;-)

Josh said...

Thank you everyone! I'm absolutely fine with my birthday being in September. It's just that no one mentions it... *pout* Uuh, Laura I'm not Josh1. And to you Rocki, who's birthday could be in December Hmmmmm...

Angie Kelly Designs said...

Oh, I see. I was wondering what you meant when you left a comment on my blog. LOL Now I get it!! Well,
my small friend, Happy non-birthday to you! :o) Have a great week Joshie! ♥

Anna Stassen said...

Awwwwww HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY Josh from London U.K. (^o^)

S♥