Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas

This Christmas was amazing! It was happy, exciting, and just plain fun! I got everything I wanted, and I didn't even know what I wanted! So here are all my wonderful presents:

To start off, I'd like to talk about my pride and joy: My iPod! There it is, made especially for me! I uploaded all of favorite songs onto it, and I even bought some songs on iTunes. I also got my very own iHome. Unfortunately, it's way too big for the photo booth!


My next present was a "Make Your Own Auntie Anne's Pretzel" kit. It was fun making all the pretzels, but they mysteriously disappeared the next day. All that was left was this:

Hmmmmmm... I Wonder!


My last present was what I've been using this entire time: my new camera! It's sleek, black, and has 8.2 Mega Pixels! Unfortunately, I can't get a good picture of it because I have to use a mirror!


Even better than the presents was the love and joy that Christmas brought. This had to be the best Christmas ever!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah Josh, it sure was the best Christmas ever and I'm so glad you got everything you "wanted", lots of goodies you needed AND all the love your huge heart can hold!!♥

Rocki Adams said...

FINally making my way around to all my buddies! Sorry I've been absent - horribly busy and all.

I see you've been busy writing - you are too awesome for words Josh!

Mark loves his IPod too. I don't have one as I'm not really into them, but I'm happy you got what you wanted! Oooh and the pretzel kit! Now if you can figure out how to make a wheat/dairy free pretzel, I'm all over it!

Sweets 'N Greets said...

HEY!!! I got a new MP3 player too! And, ummm....that scrap of a pretzel looks mighty tasty. Are you going to finish it???? ;-)

So when do we get to see some awesome pics from the fabulous Josh???

Catherine said...

Wow! Fab prezzies or what Josh!! I love all them! My George has an ipod but now wants another type of ipod for his upcoming birthday. It sounds horribly expensive to me and does he really need it I ask myself!

Okay, I'm waffling so I'll go and talk to myself somewhere else.

Bye for now!

Scarlet Fields said...

Hey there Josh-thanks for sharing your fab Christmas. I am amazed at how small techno things have become! Enjoy! Scarlet